Nowadays, every business has an online presence, and they are doing Digital Marketing, to reach their prospective customers, and expand their market base, using all sorts of digital tools available.
In such a scenario, if you, too, are into Digital Marketing, to not only stay afloat, but also to be on top of the game, you must know about at least the basics of the entire thing, to begin with.
Frankly speaking, there is a lot of work and a great deal of details requires to be looked into, for the kind of Digital Marketing that works.
So, here you will find 7 effective and result-oriented Digital Marketing tricks, to boost your business and multiply your customer base.
Here we go!
Top 7 Digital Marketing Tricks
1. Publish Quality Content: Content is King. The content–in the form of blogs/articles, videos, infographics, and photos–that you utilize for marketing can make or destroy your business. So, handle the important procedure of content creation & development in the right way, and with 100% precision. Draft ONLY skilled writers to produce content for your business. Have some good copyeditors and proofreaders also onboard, to check it before you publish it.
Quality is critical–not just to the SEO results, but to your customers as well. Besides, online visitors want entertainment–lots of it. They also want to learn something they may not know about.
In addition to ensuring that your content is entertaining and informative, also ensure that it’s well-timed, helpful, easy-to-understand, interesting, and bang on the target (no beating round the bush please!). Also make certain that it’s laced with mystery, so that the curiosity of your possible clients for your services/products jumps further.
2. Give Better Customer Experience
With markets becoming more and more saturated, and consumer’s choice becoming more plentiful, with every passing day, customer experience is one element that you mustn’t ignore to stand ‘tall’ and be ‘different’ from others. Dive deep into digital psychology. Figure out ‘the why’ of your clients, so that you can create a strong bond with them, via catering to their most important requirements (s).
As per an Oracle report, as high as 86% of the online shoppers will have no hesitations whatsoever paying extra for a better customer experience, and 89% of customers do business with a rival, post an unsatisfactory customer experience.
Against this backdrop, if you are keen to stay on the top of your Digital Marketing game, put up the experience for sale. Divert your attention from trading products to trading experiences. Make those experiences exciting.
3. Prioritize Video Marketing
Video Marketing is a critical element of Digital Marketing today, in several manners–right from enhancing social engagement, reach and shares, building authority and thought leadership, to making SEO better and converting & boosting sales.
No wonder, Video Marketing is rapidly emerging as a vital and influential cog in the Content Marketing wheel.
As per a report from HubSpot, 87% of businesses are presently employing video for their marketing purposes.
As per another report, 90% of the purchasers maintain that a video assists them to making a good purchasing decision.
As per yet another study report, 82% of public favor visual content.
So, to stay on the top of your Digital Marketing match, decode how you can utilize video, and execute an effective Video Marketing policy.
Offer persuasive video content, and before long, your video will become viral on different platforms, such as YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, or Instagram.
4. Spot & Target Influential Web Users: Do it in such a manner that they feel as if they have a high stake in your products/services. You can even give them some money, and/or provide complementary products, so that they endorse your product, exploiting their channels. Also mull over other manners to get fee. Implement a “Pay with a Tweet” drive. In case a person makes a tweet related to your business, give them access to your product. This will expand your brand even as a bigger number of people will be exposed to it consequently.
5. Exploit the Vast Reach of the Social Media: Different Social Media platforms–if used in the right way–will do wonders to your business, and help you corner the right customer base. But don’t use any and every platform available. Zero in on ONLY those platforms that make practical sense for your business. What may work on, say, ‘Twitter’, may not work in the same way, say, on ‘Facebook’. So, figure-out first which platforms are most appropriate for your business. Then, promote your products or services there aggressively and creatively.
An important benefit of Social Media marketing is that it’s nearly free. Yes, you don’t have to spend anything to promote and build your brand on the Social Media platforms, and reach out to your prospects and customers.
6. Understand How the Search Engines Function: Every Search Engine has different rules for Search Engine Result Page (SERP) rankings. What further muddies the digital waters is that these engines are frequently redefining and changing these regulations. So, keep a tab on all such changes and updates, and change your sites in view of that, to get a higher place in the SERP rankings.
7. Collect Data Collection & Analyze It
Data matters. You can’t do well, and move ahead–as a business–if you ignore the figures, and not use them in the right manner. Analyze activity and responses to your marketing, and gather data, non-stop. Depending on your business, and the products/services you could be working with and trying to promote, make a decision about how frequently it will be right for you to examine the data and the market response, and also what you must do to make your approach better.
Summing-up, follow the 7 tricks discussed above–that include publishing quality content, focusing on data collection & analysis, and exploiting the vast reach of Social Media–to be on top of the game in Digital Marketing.
If you find the task daunting, contact a well-known and reputed digital marketing agency, like InfoSpry, for example! This well-known e-commerce and Digital Marketing agency has the needed resources–and more importantly, the experience–to help you surge ahead in the digital world of today and tomorrow.